Accounting practices are generating fee rates of £325/hr
Tax Cloud is an innovative, simple and cost-effective R&D tax relief claim portal. With the assistance of R&D tax specialists at Myriad Associates, the user is guided through each stage of the claim process. A fully compliant R&D tax claim report is produced which can be emailed directly to the HMRC R&D Unit.
Since Tax Cloud's inception, a partner programme was developed to help build strong and long-lasting relationships with Accountancy practices, by providing specialist advice and support to their clients’ R&D funding strategies, whilst maintaining their involvement throughout the process.
The Tax Cloud partner programme gives accounting practices a powerful way to offer a specialist R&D tax credits claim service. It is a great opportunity to attract new clients, grow your practice and boost revenue.
Partner programme packages include:
This package follows a very simple process:
- You recommend Tax Cloud to your clients
- Your clients sign up directly with Tax Cloud
- Myriad R&D experts guide and support your client through the R&D tax claim process
- For each claim successfully processed by HMRC, you receive a 15% referral fee.
A Tax Cloud certified partner manages the R&D tax claim on behalf of their clients.
- Accounting practices undertake free Tax Cloud training.
- Access Tax Cloud on your clients’ behalf. Your client can add project and technical information while you look after the costing aspects.
- Tax Cloud produces an R&D tax claim report that can be submitted to HRMC
- Myriad’s R&D experts provide support and guidance at every step of the claim process.
- For each claim successfully processed by HMRC, you receive a 30% partner fee.
For more info on the Tax Cloud partner programme, please get in touch with our team via our contact page.
- Submitting R&D tax claims since 2001
- 100% success rate
- Over £100m claimed and counting
- Industry leading specialists
- In-house technical, costing and tax experts
- Member of the Research and Development Consultative (RDCC) committee
Meet some of the team behind Tax Cloud