Charities Benefit Following Tax Cloud's Successful Show at Accountex
If you’re in the accounting industry you may well have been at Accountex in London on the 1 - 2 May. Tax Cloud was proud to once again be a part of this year’s event and had a very successful show this year.
Day 1 proved very busy as we met with several accountants eager to learn how they could generate £500/hr using the Tax Cloud platform for their clients R&D claims. As a result, the Tax Cloud team carried out a total of 26 demos at the show this year which gave accountants a flavour of how they could offer R&D tax credit services through the guidance of R&D experts at Tax Cloud.
In addition, for every demo carried out at the show, Tax Cloud donated £10 to either Rainbow’s Children’s Hospice or Make A Wish. In total, we were able to raise £140 for Rainbow’s Children’s Hospice and £120 for Make A Wish which has been donated to both charities online.
We were also proud to host a speaking session on Day 1 in Accountex’s Tax Theatre where David Farbey of Myriad Associates gave accountants a practical guide to HMRC’s R&D tax relief incentive.
Designed and created for Accountants, the presentation unwrapped the specialist area of R&D tax credits covering aspects such as:
- What are the thresholds for the R&D tax relief scheme?
- What could R&D tax relief be worth to a profit-making SME?
- What could R&D tax relief be worth to a loss-making SME?
- Directors' pay and R&D tax relief claims
Accountants walked away with ideas on how the R&D tax relief scheme can help them attract new clients, grow their practice and boost revenue as well as how they can identify low hanging fruit amongst their client base.
Lastly, a big thank you to Accountex for hosting us this year and for everyone who visited the Tax Cloud stand for a chat or a demo. We look forward to continuing our conversations post-show.
For anyone who was unable to attend the show or the Tax Cloud stand. Tax Cloud is offering free personalised demonstrations to all accountants in practice and in business.
Click here to book your free demonstration of Tax Cloud for Accountants.
- Submitting R&D tax claims since 2001
- Strong track record spanning 20+ years delivering R&D tax credit claims
- Over £70m claimed and counting
- Industry leading specialists
- We employ technical, costing and tax experts and tax experts
- Confident of delivering value to our clients, we offer our R&D tax services on a success fee-only basis.
Meet some of the team behind Tax Cloud