A Practical Guide to R&D Tax Relief at Accountex 2019
Accountex is the UK’s leading exhibition and conference dedicated to Accountancy and Finance professionals. Over 7,000 visitors attend the CPD Accredited Conference Programme featuring leading thought-leaders, hands-on advice and over 200 of the leading suppliers in the industry. Taking place on 1-2 May 2019 at the ExCeL London, Accountex is a must-attend for anyone in the accountancy industry. Therefore, Tax Cloud (stand 140) will be among the 200 suppliers showcasing our latest solutions.
An Accountants Guide To R&D Tax Relief
Tax Cloud (stand 140) will be hosting a session which aims to give accountants a practical guide to HMRC’s R&D tax relief incentive in the Tax Theater on May 1 at 4pm.
Designed and created for Accountants, this presentation will help you understand all the latest information on HMRC’s R&D tax relief scheme, covering aspects such as:
- What are the thresholds for the R&D tax relief scheme?
- What could R&D tax relief be worth to a profit-making SME?
- What could R&D tax relief be worth to a loss-making SME?
- Directors' pay and R&D tax relief claims
Accountants who attend this presentation will walk away with ideas on how the R&D tax relief scheme can help them attract new clients, grow their practice and boost revenue as well as how they can identify low hanging fruit amongst their client base.
What are R&D Tax Credits:
R&D Tax Credits allow businesses that incur costs in developing products, processes, software or services to receive a corporation tax deduction or cash payment from HMRC. But many businesses don’t realise that they qualify for R&D Tax Credits or that they are not claiming their full entitlement. These businesses are missing out on one of the government’s top incentives which allow up to 33.3% of a company’s R&D spend to be recovered as a cash repayment.
That is why Myriad Associates have used their specialist knowledge and experience to create Tax Cloud, a much-needed solution for accountants who are looking to offer their clients R&D tax relief services with support from a leading R&D tax consultancy.
Visit stand 140 to learn more about Tax Cloud:
In addition to the session at 4pm, Tax Cloud will be exhibiting at stand 140 where visitors can stop by at the event or book a demo where we'll discuss:
- R&D tax credits - Accountants are earning 500/hr using Tax Cloud for their R&D tax credit claims. We'd like to tell you more about this
- Charity - We will give you a £10 token to donate to either Rainbows Children's Hospice or Make A Wish when you have a 10-minute demo
- 50-50 revenue share - Let us talk you through our 50-50 revenue share model when you partner with Tax Cloud
- AOB - If you have any other questions on R&D tax credits, we'll be happy to answer them.
Click here to book a demo with us at this year’s show and help us spend our tradeshow budget on something important to us all.
- Submitting R&D tax claims since 2001
- 100% success rate
- Over £100m claimed and counting
- Industry leading specialists
- In-house technical, costing and tax experts
- Member of the Research and Development Consultative (RDCC) committee
Meet some of the team behind Tax Cloud