Introducing: The Tax Cloud Partner Programme
We recently launched a new Partner Programme to help Accounting Practices assist their clients in making R&D tax credits.
Tax Cloud is an innovative, simple and cost effective R&D tax claim portal. With the assistance of the R&D tax specialists at Myriad Associates the user is guided through each stage of the claim process. A fully compliant R&D tax claim report is produced which can be emailed directly to the HMRC R&D Unit. Tax Cloud is fully supported by Myriad Associates, a leading R&D tax relief specialist with a 100% success rate spanning 15 years.
The Tax Cloud partner programme gives your practice a powerful way to offer a specialist R&D tax credits claim service. It is a great opportunity to attract new clients, grow your practice and boost revenue.
Partner programme packages include:
This package follows a very simple process:
- You recommend Tax Cloud to your clients
- Your clients sign up directly with Tax Cloud
- Myriad R&D experts guide and support your client through the R&D tax claim process
- For each claim successfully processed by HMRC, you receive a 10% referral fee.
A Tax Cloud certified partner manages the R&D tax claim on behalf of their clients.
- Accounting practices undertake free Tax Cloud training.
- Access Tax Cloud on your clients’ behalf. Your client can add project and technical information while you look after the costing aspects.
- Tax Cloud produces an R&D tax claim report that can be submitted to HRMC
- Myriad’s R&D experts provide support and guidance at every step of the claim process.
- For each claim successfully processed by HMRC, you receive a 20% partner fee.
For more info on the Tax Cloud partner programme, please get in touch with our team via our contact page.
- Submitting R&D tax claims since 2001
- 100% success rate
- Over £100m claimed and counting
- Industry leading specialists
- In-house technical, costing and tax experts
- Member of the Research and Development Consultative (RDCC) committee
Meet some of the team behind Tax Cloud